Price On Request
HEIDELBERG SM102F age 1984
Machine no. 521.784
Approx. 158 mill. impressions on counter
Sheet-fed offset press - Printing units: 5 color
High pile delivery
Size 28 x 40 inch (720 x 1020 mm)
Speed: 13.000 sheet/h
Max paper size: 720 x 1020 mm
Min paper size: 280 x 420 mm
Thickness: 0,04-0,4 mm
Print area size: 700 x 1020 mm
Plate size: 770 x 1030 mm thickness: 0,30 mm
Blancket size:1045 x 790 mm thickness: 1,90 mm
Dimensions (LxWxH): 11,00 x 3,00 x 2,17mt.
Power requirement: Kw 70 approx.
Weight: 35.000 Kg. approx.
- Stream feeder with belt
- Electromechanic double sheet detection
- Alcolor continuous dampening with Baldwin's alcohol metering; cooling and re-circulation unit system
- CPC 1-02 (Remote inking; dampening; axial, circumferential register control with light pen; day light illuminator and cassette for job memories)
- Automatic blanket cylinders wash up
- Quick action plate clamps
- Superblue for transfer drum cylinders
- Chromed impression cylinders
- Powder sprayer device Grafix Exactomat
- Automatic sheet de-curler
- Oil drip pan, Tools, Documentations
- Complete with all standard parts and accessories
N.B. Please, note that the technical description is intended as E.&O.E (errors and omissions excepted) and it's however referred to the productor's technical description.
Conditions: No damages
Visible: Machine can be inspected dismantled in our stock.